DRIVE FOR CALARK! The Warehouse Delivery Driver is responsible for operating company trucks to deliver and pick-up products to and from customers throughout the state.
The Warehouse Delivery Driver is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform loading, unloading and other warehouse duties.
Pay 30k Experience Required None required.
More Details Responsibilities • Drives Company equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times.
• Delivers products and performs pick-ups to the customers in a timely manner.
• Unloads and stacks products with customers in a friendly courteous manner.
• Ensures that delivery paperwork is completed as required.
• Ensures truck pre-trip and post trip procedures are followed daily.
• Performs other related warehouse or delivery duties as assigned.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
Comply with DOT and OSHA standards.
• Attention to detail is required.
Qualifications • Minimum 3 years work history to include 6 months of recent experience as a delivery driver.
• Successfully complete DOT Physical and pre-employment drug screening.
• Clear MVR and background.
• Ability to frequently lift, push or pull or move 35 to 50 pound cases and sit for extended periods of time.
• Willingness to work flexible work hours and schedules.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
Required experience: • Commercial Delivery Driver: 1 Year Experience
QuickTSI is your one-stop-shop for everything you need to run your transportation and freight logistics business. Our website allows you to post load or find trucks, post trucks or find loads, look up carrier profiles, view trucking companies, find truck driving jobs, and DOT medical examniers.
Quick Transport Solutions, Inc.
11501 Dublin Blvd. Suite 200
Dublin, CA 94568